David Grays Liquid Blood & Bone Plus Seaweed Plant Food Organic liquid fish & seaweed fertiliser mixture. Now with added seaweed plant food tonic to stimulate excellent root growth. Suitable for all plants including Natives & Lawns. The only liquid blood n bone on the Australian market. Extremely effective, easy to use and cost efficient.
Organic fertiliser mixture Can be used safely on lawns, all indoor and outdoor plants including vegetables, trees, Australian natives, flowers & shrubs.
Ingredients: Nitrogen (N) 3.8% Phosphorus as Water Soluble(P) 0.6% as Phosphoric acid(P) 0.5% Total Phosphorus (P) 1.1% Potassium(K) as fish residue 0.3% as Potassium Chloride(K) 0.8% Total Potassium(K) 1.1% Pack Size: 500mL