YATES UPLIFT SEAWEED LIQUID CONCENTRATE
A completely natural plant health tonic, Yates Uplift Seaweed Liquid Concentrate contains a range of beneificial ingredients that stimulate plant and root growth, improving plant stress resistance and promoting improved flowering and fruiting.
- Sustainably-harvested Australian seaweed
- Gentle, cold-composting process for maximum extraction
- No heating or drying during manufacture process, preserving sensitive growth-promoting compounds
- Natural plant growth stimulants such as auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins improves root, cell division and flower development
- Also contains vitamins, betaines, complex sugars, natural minerals, trace elements and alginates
- Acts as natural chelating agent for improved foliar uptake of nutrients
- Excellent treatment to reduce transplant shock and ensure rapid establishment of plants.
- Ideal stress relief treatment before or after periods of plant stress, e.g. Frost, heat waves, insect or disease damage
- Improves general plant growth with resultant improved fruiting and flowering
- Foliar, soil or fertigation application
- Suitable for all plants & crops
- Compatible with most agro-chemicals and nutrients
- Product of Australia
- Organic certified: Both the 200Ltr and 1000Ltr IBC pack sizes are certified for organic use by NASAA
HOW IT WORKS
Improved foliar nutrient uptake: Seaweed assists with the foliar uptake of nutrients by the natural chelating effect of complex sugars and alginates, making it the ideal companion mix especially for foliar feeding applications.
Improved root development: Natural plant growth regulating compounds promote root development and growth. Improves soil organic matter content and provides a full range of trace elements and minerals.
Natural stress relief: Ideal treatment before or after periods of stress, as natural root stimulating effect allows plants to counter and recover faster, as a larger root system is better able to gather water and nutrients and also produce plant development growth regulators.
Sustainably harvested Australian Seaweed which has been gently cold-composted for maximum extraction of seaweed nutrients.
- Always dilute with water before applying.
- Agitate before decanting or mixing into spray tank.
- Check physical compatibility (jar test) and also whether spray tank mixes are allowed, before making a spray tank mix with other agrochemicals
- Do not mix with herbicides.
- Add Yates Uplift Seaweed Liquid Seaweed last, when making a spray tank blend.
- Do not store diluted product, use within 24 hours.
- Do not apply to foliage in the heat of day or if shade temperatures exceed 30°C.
- Minimum dilution 1:50 & Maximum dilution 1:300