Vella Meat Bird Finisher Crumble. 18kg
Meat Bird Grower / Finisher Pellets have been formulated to suit various poultry and game birds including: Turkeys (7 – 8 weeks to desired weight) Broilers (4 – 5 weeks to desired weight) Game Birds (Quail, Guinea Fowl & Pheasants, 4 – 5 weeks to desired weight)
* High Quality Proteins – No urea, all protein in the form of true proteins sources.
* Coccidiostat – Assist against coccidiosis. Nil withholding period for meat production.
* Energy – To assist with growth.
* Trace Mineral Premix – To assist in maintaining nutritional balance and health.
* Species – Suitable for multi species stock.
|Energy KCAL / kg
NOTES : 1. Trace mineral premix added, for more detailed analysis please contact Vella Stock Feeds.
*If you desire commercial growth rates we suggest that additional Calcium be made available to suit individual bird requirements.
* The diet should be fed ad-lib to all birds 24 / 7 with adequate feeder space for stock. A coccidiostat has been added to assist in the control of coccidiosis, nil withholding period for meat production.
*Fresh, clean water to be accessible at all times.
* Remove unused wasted feed on a regular basis.
* Feed intakes will vary at times, due to climate, bird health / stress and general housing and access to feeders.
Other Specialty Products : Chick Starter, Pullet Grower, Back Yard Layer, Free Range Layer, Poultry Supreme, Free Range Scratch Mix, Meat Bird Starter, Duck.
General Feeding Information.
* Growth rates will vary according to a range of external factors including housing, variable weather conditions, predators, inoculations and hygiene to name a few.
* Phase supplementary feeding both in and out gradually to help avoid set backs.
* Young stock are very sceptical to cold and draughts, housing should be well vented but draught free.
* Ensure clean, cool water is accessible at all times.
* Feeders and waterers needs to be easily accessible and cleaned of litter on a regular basis.
* Quarantine sick birds to prevent possible outbreaks.